Ocean Eye is proud to be an authorized dealer for Whites, offering you their full product line as well as all replacement parts.
7H-M4M0 Hazmat Back Entry
- The HazMat provides the protection you need when diving in contaminated conditions or hazardous materials.
- The HazMat Tri-Laminate drysuit, available in custom sizing, is the next generation in vulcanized-styled suits.
- Used for contaminated diving conditions ranging from municipal waste plants to oilfield work, this suit is a leader in the field.
- Double sealed, non-porous Tri-Laminate construction.
- Heavy-duty Tri-Laminate overlays at the knees and shoulders provide better protection and reinforcement.
- Bell-shaped, heavy-duty and UV-resistant latex wrist and neck seals can be trimmed to fit your size.
- Si Tech low profile automatic/adjustable exhaust valve with ratchet face plate.
- Si Tech swivel inflate valve allows you to connect the LP hose from any angle.
- Si Tech LP hose with easy disconnect.
- Whites heavy-duty molded rubber valve pads create an excellent seal and provide suit reinforcement.
- Airtight dry suit zipper keeps water and other liquids out.
- Adjustable internal suspenders ensure a snug fit.
- Anatomically correct, CAD-designed pattern with pre-bent arms, legs and torso gives a perfect fit.
- Your choice of Multi-Laminate ShellSocks, Internal 3mm Neoprene SoftBoots and EVO3 boots or 7mm Vulcanized Neoprene insulated boots included in the price.
- HazMat suit includes permanent, factory-installed wrist rings. Dry glove system available. Please see your retailer for details.
- This Professional Diver Series suit includes 2 Pocket Matrix base plates, 1 removable Pro Pocket, our new Neoprene Suspender System, Traveler Backpack, LP Hose, Zip Wax & Instruction Manual.