At Ocean Eye, our #1 goal is to make the diving industry safer by providing fast turnaround time and superior service for dive equipment inspection, repairs, and maintenance. All our dive engineers are trained, certified, and authorized for all the equipment we work on.
With an average 5-day turnaround time from receipt to shipping, we will keep you in the water with:
- Helmet inspection, maintenance, repair, rebuild
- Dry suit maintenance, repair, and modifications
- Full face mask repair and inspection
- Diver control system maintenance and repair
- Insert testing and replacement
- Regulator maintenance and repair
- BCD maintenance and repair
- Air hat maintenance, repair, and inspection
- Umbilical maintenance, pull and pressure tests, re-taping, and builds
- Sonar trouble shooting
- Cylinder inspection
- Tank valve rebuild and maintenance
- Underwater communications equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Underwater lighting troubleshooting and repair
Whether you need Ocean Eye for all your dive inspection, repair, and maintenance needs, or whether you would like us to partner with your maintenance staff during busy times or for complex repairs that require special equipment, give us a call: We will keep your gear going. Guaranteed.
Service with Distinction
- Comprehensive Expertise. Our dive equipment technicians are skilled and certified in inspecting, repairing, and maintaining all types of commercial dive equipment. For a full listing, browse Our Services.
- Fast Turnaround. When you send your dive equipment to Ocean Eye for inspection, repairs, or maintenance, you will benefit from our 5-day average turnaround time … not the 4 or 5 week response time of other companies. It’s all in How We Work.
- Detailed Documentation. For your own benefit and for audit and inspection purposes, it is important to have a report showing all the work done on every piece of equipment. Take a look at the Documentation we provide for all equipment inspections and certifications.
- Emergency Service. Do you need a repair done immediately? In most cases, we can provide you with 24-hour Emergency Service – we’ll even come onsite to fix the problem if you can’t send the equipment to us.
- Rental Equipment. There are times you simply can’t be out of the water to have your equipment repaired, even for a day! We understand that, and we can help. We will be glad to provide you with the Rental Equipment you need to keep diving.
- Proactive Maintenance. We will help you maximize your budget, minimize repair downtime, and avoid emergency situations with our proactive Maintenance Agreements.
When you receive Service with Distinction, your business benefits at every level! You will:
- Keep your divers in the water and your bottom line in the black.
- Ensure the safety of your divers and increase their confidence in their dive equipment.
- Maintain annual safety inspections without losing dive time.
- Reduce the risk of liabilities, injuries, and lawsuits.
- Avoid many costly repairs through regular dive equipment maintenance.
Call Ocean Eye Today at 610-621-5750 For All Your Dive Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance Needs.