At Ocean Eye, we average a 5-day turnaround time from receipt to shipping to keep your divers in the water.
Here’s how it works:
- The moment your equipment is delivered to our door, we fill out a customer checklist. This document specified who owns the equipment, when it arrived, and whether it was damaged in transit. This checklist stays with your equipment the entire time it is in the shop.
- We perform a function check to test the equipment and verify any repairs that are needed.
- We give you a personal call to discuss any specific needs and concerns you may have with regard to your equipment.
- Before we start work, we develop a cost estimate. You have the opportunity at this point to decide whether you want to proceed with the repairs.
- We then perform the inspection, maintenance, or repair work that is required for your equipment.
- If we find any additional problem areas, or if there are any delays in completing your service (for example, if we need to order additional parts), we communicate with you immediately to let you know the status of your service.
- We test your equipment in full prior to returning it to you, to verify that it is in perfect working condition.
- Once the work has been completed, we develop a detailed documentation package for your records, complete with cover sheet, inspection report, notes, drawings, worksheets, and photos.
- We carefully package and return your equipment to you. We include any parts we replaced, so you can verify that the repairs were necessary.
Our systematic approach ensures that your equipment is handled professionally and efficiently. You are kept fully apprised at all times of the cost that is involved and the time the service will take. You will never be surprised by unexpected charges, unexplained repairs, or inexcusable delays.
Having reliable equipment is essential to the profitability of your business and to the safety of your divers. At Ocean Eye, we make it easy to keep your dive equipment inspected, repaired, and maintained at all times.
Call Ocean Eye Today at 610-621-5750 For All Your Dive Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance Needs.