Operating a commercial diving business is challenging. Your divers are in the water every day, working their equipment – and themselves – to the limit.
At Ocean Eye, we are personally familiar with your needs, both in the water and out of the water, since we also dive on a regular basis with various commercial businesses. We’re your co-workers, and we keep our finger on the pulse of the commercial diving industry.
We bring you:
- Best-in-breed dive equipment. Whether you need dive gear to keep your divers in the water, or cutting-edge dive technology to get the job done, we can recommend and provide you with the dive equipment you require to make your dive operation successful.
- Speedy service. When your divers are out of the water, you are losing money. In contrast to the 4- or 5-week response time of most companies, we average a 5-day turnaround for repairs, maintenance work, and inspections.
- Proven value. We not only inspect, maintain, and repair your equipment: we also provide you with detailed documentation to limit your liability and satisfy new clients and regulatory agencies.
- Organizational assistance. Tired of the paperwork? We will keep your certifications, training, inspections, maintenance, and paperwork up-to-date with complete compliance auditing.
- Maintenance agreements. Save time, money, and hassle by being proactive in your dive equipment maintenance. With our maintenance agreements, your dive equipment will be inspected on an annual basis, prolonging the life and reliability of your equipment.
The common thread in all we do at Ocean Eye is dive safety. In order to make the dive industry safer, we provide you with the best products, the best service, and the best value – every day.
Call Ocean Eye Today at 610-621-5750 for All Your Commercial Diving Needs.